Asset V Crewing Limited is an employment services provider that brings many years of experience in the global employment sector to the financial services and marine industry in Malta. The firm is presently seeking a Junior HR and Payroll Administrator to provide support services to the company and its clients.
Key accountabilities :-
- Produce and process all relevant employment documents.
- Ensure that contracts of Employment and all other letters relating to employment are sent to employees within agreed timeframes, as per the client Service Level Agreements.
- Monitor and record as appropriate the return of signed documents, contracts.
- Liaise with clients and /or accounts department to ensure timely receipt of funds and payment of payroll liabilities.
- Compliance with and contribution to the continuous improvement of procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure that you remain aware of the relevance and importance of your activities and how they contribute to the achievement of the Company quality objectives.
- Filing and scanning as appropriate for all of above functions.
- Assist with preparation of regular and ad hoc reports for management and clients.
- Assist and / or cover for other members of staff when required.
- Typing letters and other documents as appropriate for all of above functions.
- Data inputting and reconciliation of payrolls.
- Liaise with Clients.
- Liaise with employees.
- Assist with all telephone enquires in an efficient manner.
- Administrative duties including keeping all filing up to date for complete records.
- Maintain accurate and confidential records.
- Continually update and improve work instructions/procedures.
- Good organizational skills an ability to prioritize tasks and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience of office systems including word, outlook, excel.
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping.
- Basic understanding of payroll.
- Willingness to learn through formal / informal training.
- Willing to be flexible with working hours in order to cover team holidays, etc.
- A minimum one year experience in a similar position.
- An excellent command of English.
- Salary range from 15K to 20k.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by email to: [email protected]