To carry out operational duties in relation to the registration of vessels and their management, whilst also supporting the crewing and accounting divisions within Asset-V associated entities.
Main duties include:-
- Perform administrative work across vessel registration and operations.
- Support and assist with crewing and payrolls aspects.
- Perform administrative duties, such as filing, answering phone calls and responding to emails.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with clients and employees, with the aim of offering excellent customer service.
- Liaise with relevant authorities as required, including the preparation and submissions of applications with Transport Malta, and other departments.
- Provide administrative support to the team as may be needed on a daily basis.
- Ensure compliance with company and client emergency response system.
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time for the proper operation and assist in supporting the marketing department with any requirements.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and owners.
- Have relevant experience within the Yachting /Maritime sector, especially with managing and processing flag registrations.
- Excellent organizational and strong attention to detail.
- Experience of office systems including Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
- Willing to be flexible with working hours in order to cover team holidays, etc.
- A minimum of one year experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese, English, and preferably in Italian.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by email to: [email protected]