From September 6 to September 11 2022, join us at the Cannes Yachting Festival in the Bay of Cannes, France, the centre of the French Riviera, from Vieux Port to Port Pierre Canto and the renowned Croisette.
The yachting festival is the premier on-the-water boating event in Europe. This event has been opening the show season for the past 45 years and showcasing promin yachting, bringing together key figures from the industry.
Yachting events have been postponed in recent months because of Covid 19, so we are now very eager to reconnect with our network of clients, partners, and friends. We do this so that we can share with you our passion and the pleasure of talking about the yachting world, and we are thrilled to submit the most recent Asset V updates that are concentrated on the following:
• Flag Registration (Which includes the Malta jurisdiction and others);
• Condition and Pre Purchase Inspections;
• Flag pre-registration survey;
• Crew management services which include crew employment solutions too;
• Accounting and tailor-made operational management solution;
• New build and refit/repair project management assistance.
With our additional base in Monaco, we can reach out and be available to discuss the most refined yacht management solutions/services.
Contact Mr. Stefano Bombardini, Monaco office, at +33 677 656 221, or Ms. Marika Vella Pace Micallef, Malta office, at +356 99 486 583 if you’re interested in discussing potential business opportunities.
Should you want to meet and talk about possible solutions in person, Stefano and Marika will be at the Cannes exhibition.